Last updated on September 22, 2016 16:46
Welcome to Smugglr framework
Smugglr enable business to build scalable chat bots to engage customers over messengers. The framework offers a blend of configuration, coding and integration. Suited for small and big business.
1 minute demo video:
Use cases we support
The distribution medium for these cases are different messaging platforms. Ex:Facebook messenger.
- Content engagement
- Customer support
- User feedback
- User onboarding
Cases we'll support soon
- Bot commerce
- Support text based chat bots
- Respond to keyword based text
- Accept input from the user as a form inputs/questions.
- Support multi-step conversation flows
- Make API calls to web based services
- Support for liquid templates for manipulating data.
- Provide managed connections to popular chat apps
- Hosts your bot.
- Enable bot testing and quick changes.
- Respond to external triggers as a webhook
- Define schedules and delays for delivering messages.
- Allow humans to participate as a customer service agent
- Track and display analytics data
- Supports triggers to enable actions like: email notifications, Rss feed and JSON integrations, full text search, user tagging, counters and user sessions.
- Support connections to Natural Language Processing service like wit.ai and luis.ai (coming soon)